|On the cargo information pages, the section Risk factor Insect infestation/Diseases covers not only insect infestation but also those diseases of foodstuffs, semiluxury items and animal feedstuffs which are harmful, for example
- Anthracnoses (fruit rot, black rot or tip rot) in bananas
- Blue mold rot or storage rot in citrus fruits caused by green mold and blue mold
- Grey mold rot or Botrytis rot in grapes
- Alternaria spots on cauliflower and Brussels sprouts
- Onion neck rot caused by the mold Botrytis allii
- Fusarium rot in certain types of vegetable and potatoes
- Psychrophilic spoilage in meat etc.
In industrial goods, only the risk factor insect infestation is considered, and then only because "migrants" may sometimes be found, in particular in packaging material.